- Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad, Haryana.
- Faridabad Haryana
- Level – 11 of Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance as per rules in force from time
- Educational Qualification:
- M.D. (Anesthesiology)D.A. (Two years’ course)FFARCS (by examination)Speciality Board of Anesthesiology (USA)NOTE I: The qualifications with regard to experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Appointing Authority on recommendation of the Selection Committee in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.NOTE II: The qualifications regarding experience in respect of Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes candidates is relaxable based on the guidelines issued by the Government of India from time to time.NOTE III: Work experience after obtaining the P.G. degree/ diploma will be reckoned as on 24.01.2019. Experience certificates duly signed by the Head of Department indicating clearly the period and nature of work, should be submitted along with the application form.NOTE IV: Non-medical candidates i.e. candidates not possessing MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council as mentioned at Sl. No. ‘1’ above under ‘Essential Qualification’ are not eligible for the above post.NOTE V: The MBBS or equivalent qualification and Post Graduate Qualification as mentioned at Sl. No. ‘1’ and ‘2’ above should be recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council. The candidates are advised to attach the certificate of registration/recognition of their MBBS or equivalentqualification and Post Graduate Qualification with the MCI/State Medical Council. The candidate whose MBBS or equivalent and Post Graduate Qualification is not recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council, he/she will not be eligible for the above post.
- Five years’ experience in the concerned specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree.
- Age Bar:
- Not exceeding 45 years as on 24.01.2019. Relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government Servants. Upper age limit is also relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India instru
- Reservation Details:
- SC-01, OBC-01
- Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board.
- RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALISTS GRADE-II (SENIOR SCALE) (SUPER SPECIALITIES) & SPECIALISTS GRADE-II (JUNIOR SCALE) IN ESI CORPORATION.Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry ofLabour and Employment, Government of India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposes to recruit Specialist Grade - II (Senior Scale) and Specialist Grade–II (Junior Scale) on direct recruitment basis.Note 1: Above vacancies may increase or decrease depending upon the actual requirement.Note 2: The Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pension, DoPT vide O.M. dated 15.01.2018 has revised the quantum of reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities to 4% along with introduction of some new categories of disabled.The new categories of disabled introduced vide DoPT above referred OM dated 15.01.2018 are not included in the existing identification of posts reserved for PWDs for the above mentioned posts.The vacancies under PWD category as per above referred DoPT OM dated 15.01.2018 will be advertised and filled up separately under Special Recruitment Drive after identification of Categories of disabled suitable for the post of Specialist Gr. II by the Govt. of India.Note 3: The PWD candidates may apply for the above posts on OWN MERIT, subject to their suitability for the post to be identified by the Government of India under category C, D and E. The vacancies reserved for PWD shall be filled up separately as mentioned in Note-2 above.Note:1. MRCP/FRCP, FRCS, refer to Diploma or membership and Fellowship awarded by all the Royal College of UK and Fellowship of Royal College of UK and Fellowship of Royal College of Canada.2. Holders of Specialtity Board of USA qualifications should complete the entire requirements of the Board concerned.3. In so far as Post-graduate Medical qualification awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they should also find a place in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended from time to time.4. Member Academy of Medical Science MAMS(i) This qualification shall be a recognized medical qualifications as aforesaid only when granted on or after the 1st April, 1976 on the basis of the results of examination conducted (whether before or after the said date) by the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi on behalf of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and not when conferred as an Honorary Degree.MAMS (Physiology)MAMS (General Surgery)MAMS (General Medicine)MAMS (Obst. & Gynaecology)MAMS (Opth.)MAMS (Anaes.)MAMS (Social & Preventive Medicine)MAMS (Psychiatry)Membership of National Academy of Medicine SciencesMNAMS (Physiology)MNAMS (General Medicine)MNAMS (General Surgery)MNAMS (Obst. & Gynaecology)MNAMS (Social & Preventive Medicine)MNAMS (Psychiatry)MNAMS (Ophthalmology)These qualifications shall be recognized medical qualifications as aforesaid only when granted on or after the third April, 1977 on the basis of the result of examinations conducted (whether before or after the said date) by the National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi on behalf of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and not when conferred as an Honorary Degree.MNAMS (Radio-diagnosis)MNAMS (Radio-Therapy)MNAMS (Public Administration)MNAMS qualification granted after passing Part-II Examination may be considered as requisite Post-graduate qualifications for the purpose of appointment of teachers in medical colleges/teaching institutions, provided that a holder of the MNAMS qualification without an MD or MS Degree of an Indian University, shall undergo one year’s research experience in an institution recognized by the Council and duly accepted by the Medical Council of India after necessary evaluation.(ii) In terms of Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Department of Health) Notification No. V.11015/12/78-ME (Policy) dated: 29.08.1978, the qualifications granted in United Kingdom shall be recognized medical qualifications only when granted on or before 11th November, 1978.5 Holders of equivalent Post-graduate qualifications as are approved by the Medical Council of India from time to time will be considered to have requisite Post-graduate qualification in the subject concerned.6 In the case of qualifications in Super Specialties (M.Ch./D.M.), except in case of holders of DM/M.Ch. of five years’ duration, the holder should have obtained MD (General Medicine) or MS (General Surgery) or an equivalent qualification as prescribed by the said Council in its recommendations on Post Graduate Medical Examination.After 1998, for teaching appointments in Super Specialties of Gastro-Intestinal Surgery, the candidates must possess Post-graduate Degree Qualification in the Speciality concerned, that is DM/M.Ch. after MD/MS or other qualifications as may be approved by the Council from time to time. The existing alternative qualification that is MS or an equivalent qualification with two years special training in a recognized training centre in the speciality concerned shall cease to be sufficient qualification for appointment to aforesaid teaching posts from that date.7 This list is not exhaustive. The Controlling Authority in consultation with Union Public Service Commission shall have the powers to assign other qualifications to above list.HOW TO APPLYThe duly filled and signed Application Form in the Performa appended below along with self-attested copies of certificates is to be sent in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Specialist Gr. II (Sr. Scale)/(Jr. Scale)”, State Applied For _____________”, Specialty Applied For ____________________” by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the following addresses by 24.01.2019:The following testimonials should be attached with application form:(a) One copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph firmly pasted on the application form.(b) Self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), Educational Qualification and Experience etc.(c) Self-attested copy of Community Status Certificate in the prescribed form in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category. Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the Community Certificate in Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with self-declaration given in Annexure – ‘B’ failing which the benefit of reservation and age relaxation will not be given.Those candidates who are employed in Govt./Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies etc. should send their applications “Through Proper Channel”. However, they may send an advance copy of their application along-with demand draft and other certificates and testimonials before the last date.Note-1:- The application and the other documents should be arranged in the following order one below the other and tightly tagged or stapled on the left hand side top corner:1. Application Form (complete in all respect).2. Self - Attested copies of certificates.Note-2:-The Demand Draft should not be tagged or stapled, but should be pinned or clipped at the top of theapplication form. The name and address of the candidates should be written on the reverse side of theDemand Draft.AMOUNT OF APPLICATION FEES. No. Category Fee Amount01 SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates(ESIC Employees), Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen NIL02 All other categories 500/-Mode of payment:-A Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/-(as applicable) in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at the places mentioned in table-1 above has to be submitted alongwith the Application Form.Note:- i. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.ii. Only Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn on any Scheduled Bank valid for at least three months will be accepted. Application Fee paid by any other mode will not be accepted.iii. The Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque must be issued after the issuing date of this advertisement.SELECTION PROCEDURE(i) All eligible candidates should apply in the application format appended below on or before the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 24.01.2019. Applications received after the last date by any mode will not be considered. ESIC will not be responsible for postal delays.(ii) Selection will be made on the basis of interview which will be conducted by the Selection Board. The interview for the above posts will be held at a suitable place, preferably in the State capital, which will be notified at the time of calling for interviews. The Corporation, however, reserves the right to conduct interviews in a State other than the State applied for.The results of the interview will be published on the website of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in).IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES(i) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate for being called for interview.(ii) A candidate should submit only one application for one State. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one State, he/she should submit separate Application Forms for different States.(iii) Application should be submitted in the prescribed form appended below. It should be filled up in block/capital letters by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.(iv) Incomplete or Unsigned applications or the applications received without the self-attested copies of mark sheets/certificates in support of educational qualification, proof of age (Date of Birth), application fee, caste certificate, experience certificates, photographs and those received after the last date of receipt of applications are liable to be rejected without any communication to the candidate.(v) ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for eligibility and other aspects for calling candidates for interview and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the post will be called for interview on the basis of information furnished by them in the application form. Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age, experience etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When detailed scrutiny is undertaken at the time of interview, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC in this regard shall be final.(vi) Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.Note 1: The selected candidates will be kept posted in the State applied for but they are liable to be posted anywhere in India.Note 2: The candidates must mention the State applied for in the application form and send it to the address of the respective state as given in the Table-1 above by Registered Post/Speed Post.Note 3: The crucial date for determining the age limit, work experience and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of receipt of applications from candidates in India i.e 24.01.2019 (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep).Caution:- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.Last date of receipt of application is 24.01.2019. (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 31.01.2019).
- Last Date:
- Significant dates:
- 24-01-2019 Last date of receipt of application is 24.01.2019. (Last date for receipt of application from candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 31.01.2019).
- Important Documents:
- Important Link:
Key Skills / Tags
- Specialist Specialists Specialis Specialist Doctors Doctors Doctor Dr Employees State Insurance Corporation E.S.I.C Government Govt Job Haryana Faridabad Anaesthesia Anesthesia Anesthetists Anesthetist Anaesthetists Anaesthetist Anaesthesiology Anaesthesiologists Anaesthesiologist Anesthesiologists Anesthesiologist Anesthesiology esic-Haryana-jan2019
- Posted On -
- Posted by -