Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty
after obtaining of M.D./M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
One year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject specialty after obtaining of
D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or a qualification recognized degree in D.M./M.Ch
or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
1. The candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer
before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of
Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to
availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh,
Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.