Rs.90,000/- (Rupees Ninety Thousand only) per month consolidated. The contractual appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible
1. MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in concerned from recognized University (as well as the specialty recognized/permitted by MCI/NMC).
2. Candidate should fulfill any one of the following criteria for eligibility:- Permanent Registration
a. With Delhi Medical Council (DMC) for MBBS and PG/DNB/Diploma with any state of India.
b. With any State Medical Council in India for MBBS and PG/DNB/Diploma in DMC
c. With any state Medical Council in India for MBBS, PG/DNB/Diploma and Acknowledgement for PG/DNB/Diploma in DMC.
a) Not exceeding 45 years (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC) as on date of Interview. b) Age Relaxation of 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD), 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candi
General- 03 OBC-01 SC-01
The selection will be based on Walk-In-Interview.
Interested & eligible candidates may present themselves for registration as per the scheduled date between 09.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. (for forenoon scheduled interviews) & 02.00 P.M. to 02.30 P.M. (for the afternoon scheduled interviews) in HA.II Section, Academic Block, Ground Floor, ABVIMS Building, ABVIMS & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi. b) Prescribed Application form duly filled & signed (Annexure-I) should be accompanied with self-attested copies of relevant documents and original for verification.
The candidates must bring the filled application form (as per Annexure) and the following original certificates at the time of registration (with one set of self-attested copies of all documents) [The documents should be serially page numbered]:
1. Class 10th Pass certificate for age proof.
2. Mark Sheet of MBBS (Part I, II, and Final Year)
3. MBBS Degree
4. MD/MS (PG) Attempt Certificate.
5. MD/MS/DNB Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate from University.
6. Proof of publication/presenting paper in indexed PUBMED Journal only, if any.
7. Caste/Community/Disability Certificate (if applicable). OBC Certificate with required validity as mentioned above.
8. NOC from present employer (if employed).
9. Registration Certificates for eligibility as per point 2 of eligibility Criteria.